The ROS2 Monitoring component is meant for developers using ROS2: a dashboard for monitoring health, login, examining services, publishers and subscribers associated to ROS2 nodes. The component includes a GUI, which is used to interact with the component, through the GUI the user can setup the ROS components that the user wants to monitor.
Product-specific static equilibrium point correction and Technical Support through AR/VR, Big Data and Digital Twins technologies.
Utilisation of AR/VR communication & remote sensing Technologies for Technical Support between Remote Plants of Arçelik
A central team of engineering experts will remotely support the local factories through augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR) communication tools. The experts will be able to remotely advise and inspect the local problems by means of video teleconference, augmented by sensor readings, instructions and notes. Local engineers would be able to be guided by experts located at the main headquarters which will enable the efficient use of expert human resources to solve technical problems, reduce the efforts (site visiting, equipment transport and travel needs) and reduce the error-rate caused by humans.
Remote support by Istanbul experts to other factories’ maintenance engineers
- AR or/and VR remote support (live)
- Remote sensor readings
- Reduction of the needs for expert engineers on-site, and shortening and easing the training of human resources.
- Reduction of visiting local factories to inspect the problems by the expert team.
- Reduced the engineering efforts (equipment transport, site visiting and travel needs).
- Efficient use of engineering resources.
- Reduction of production losses.